četrtek, 17. januar 2013

The Battle Challenge: Dots vs. Stripes


The Battle Challenge

Uf, dobro mi uspevajo tele tedenske bitke! Evo novo, pike proti črtam! Pike vedno zmagajo, ampak sem vseeno želela vključiti tudi črte.
Great, I actually manage to publish one battle a week, go me! Here's a new one, dots vs. stripes. Dots always win for me, but I wanted to include stripes too.

Dots vs. stripes

P2 Boat Trip + Bourjois 10 Days 18 + p2 Fancy Fairytale.  

Dots vs. stripes

Sodelujejo:
Participants:

Nail Polish Anon
Mateja Mateja
Simran Sekhon
Love My Nails
Zoe x
Natalsie
Jibber Jabber
Gosia
Annie Suzie
Natalia


9 komentarjev:

  1. oh they just look cute together! although with the stones you kinda have dots on the stripes LOL

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepo. Tale lak je čudovit!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. beautiful mani! I love the base colour, and I think it was a very pretty way to combine dots and stripes!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Sej veš ne.. :D <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wow that looks so beautiful! I love dots too :)
    I have finished the 31 day challenge so will be doing this challenge from now on - sorry I got behind!

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za komentar! Z veseljem ga bova prebrali. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...